Fall Background

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dreaming on a Rainy Day

Here I am snuggled up on the sofa dreaming of items I wish I had the talent to make~




 Fall is here and Winter is just around the corner...and I am so ready to decorate for the holidays.
I know I may be rushing things a little, but I look forward to this time of the year.

I also came across this~
I do not know whose kitchen this is...but let me come to visit and cook you up a home cooked meal!  I can picture myself here..maybe without the pillows (my kids would just throw them on the floor!)

Ahhhh internet dreaming...free and such a restful way to spend a day...especially one like this...stormy and chilly!

Thanks for stopping by for a visit~
Janene

9 comments:

  1. HI JANENE, lOVE YOUR PICS! IT IS SO NICE TO DREAM. hOPE YOUHAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
    BLESSINGS,
    LINDA

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool kitchen!
    I love this time of year too!! Happy decorating! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love to dream good dreams!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great projects. I like the leaf table ring. Gorgeous!

    Good to see you back my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janene, Just happened upon your blog, and now am your newest follower. Oh, it's so much fun to dream. And yes the internet is a place to do just that. Love those acorns and the penny rug. I am going to try my hand at those penny rugs soon. Just bought the wool felt and a pattern. Can't wait to see all the GW finds you repurpose. Would love to have you visit and follow me back. Looking forward to getting to know you.
    Angela
    Thru Nanas Window

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janene! what a lovely surprise to click on and find that one of my Prim friends left such a sweet comment! How are you?
    Yes, I love internet shopping too and I love that kitchen, in fact I'm going to pin it! Do you do Pinterest? You would love it, at the top of my page on my blog you can click and follow me, you could click and put all that you posted on there!
    Have a great day, rainy here in my part of Pa.

    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun thing to do on a rainy day...I will have to do that some day - just search out 'fun' things
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. So good to see you back ~ missed your makeovers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like a wonderful day!

    I love that breakfast nook too, but I completely agree about the pillows!

    ReplyDelete